Thursday, July 25, 2013

Ralph by Ralph Lauren Women's 0RA4004 Aviator Sunglasses

Category : Shoes

Product Description :

This version of your classic aviator from Ralph by Ralph Lauren is smart and sophisticated. The combination metal and resin frame makes for a clean and versatile look, while the UV protected lenses and comfortable rubber nose add function into the fashion. Includes a protective case for storage.

What began forty years ago with a collection of ties has grown into an entire world, redefining American style. Ralph Lauren has always stood for providing quality products, creating worlds and inviting people to take part in his dream. He was the innovator of lifestyle advertisements that tell a story and the first to create stores that encourage customers to participate in that lifestyle.

Click here to get more information at zappos.com

CL by Chinese Laundry Women's Good Chance Giraf Ballet Flat

Some Customer Reviews from the site forCL by Chinese Laundry Women's Good Chance Giraf Ballet Flat

By Dora634
I had a pair of these that I had purchased retail and loved them so much, because they are a great fit for my smaller head and face, but I somehow managed to lose them within a month. I was sick thinking about having to pay retail price for these again, so I was thrilled to find them at such a great price!!

By Dora634
This is a beautiful pair of aviators that look more expensive than they are! They're light and comfortable and go well with various types of attire. I owned a similar pair previously and left them somewhere, but I had to have the same pair because they're my favorite! Extremely quick delivery, much faster than expected and excellent customer service! Overall, a great purchase and shopping experience.

By C L Williams
I bought these sunglasses from Macy's a few years ago and they quickly became my favorite pair of sunglasses. The fit the face very well without being too big or too small. I've had them several years and they have took a beating, so I found them on here to replace them. I also bought the beige/brown color cuz I love them so much.

Find more on shoebuy

No comments:

Post a Comment